Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Did you Donate or Share?

UPDATED: I am rejoicing to have made our goal! Praise God! Thank you so much, everybody, for loving on this little boy who touched our hearts and lives. YES, we are still accepting entries/donations! Every little bit helps to bring him home! Also, I have some very exciting news that I will share as soon as I have permission!

THANK YOU! Thank you to all of you who have donated or shared this fundraiser! I am so excited to see people coming together to help a little orphan boy on the other side of the ocean! Click on over to the giveaway if you want to get in on the giveaway last minute! Entries close Sunday night and we will announce winners early next week!

Please, if you have donated or shared... leave a comment on this blog and/or send me an email. I am unable to contact at least one person who donated!

2 comments: